Digital Level Leica DNA03 Digital Level
- Survey Instruments from Shanghai Galaxy Co.
- 44 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: DNA03
- Brand Name: Leica
- Visual Measurement: 1.5 mm (0.005 FT)
- Invar Precision Bar Code Staff: 0.3 mm (0.001 FT)
- Telescope: 40 mm (0.131 FT)
- Setting Accuracy: ±0.2"
- HS Code: 90158000
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Model Number: DNA03
- Standard Bar Code Staff: 1.0 mm (0.004 FT)
- Electronic: 1.5m-100m
- Magnification: 32X
- Trademark: Leica
|The second generation of digital levels by Leica, the inventors of the first digital level, with modern and ergonomic design, large LC-display, cutting edge electronic technology, excellent optical and mechanical systems.|
For height measurements with 0.3 mm standard deviation per km double levelling (invar staff).
For height measurements with 0.9 mm standard deviation per km double levelling (invar staff).
Advantages that move you ahead:
· The generous LC-display presents all important measured data at a glance and shows the next step to take.
· Double your data safety: from now on, save your work automatically in the internal memory and additionally, after the measurements have been taken, on a PCMCIA card.
· The alphanumeric keyboard and the operating concept provide the highest levels of efficiency at work, optimum comfort and rapid familiarization.
· Save up to 50% in time with Leica digital levels.
· Measuring without mistakes or fatigue.
· The Leica Geo Office Tools is a program included in the delivery. It controls data exchange, the configuration of the instrument, creates code lists and stake out height lists and maintains the system software.
· The level processing option of Leica Geo Office processes your levelling data in a professional manner. The optional program contains functions such as line calculation, adjustment and the creation of reports. The data and results are managed in a data base.