Hi-Target V90 Plus Gnss Rtk GPS Receiver
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,900 US $3,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: V90
- Power: 6V to 28V DC
- Qzss: L1 C/a, L1 Saif, L2c, L5
- GPS: Simultaneous L1c/a, L2c, L2e, L5
- Transport Package: Original
- Origin: China
- Wave Range: 220
- Bds: B1,B2
- Sbas: Simultaneous L1c/a, L5
- Trademark: Hi-target
- Specification: 14kg
- HS Code: 9015800090
1.Dual-frequency RTK GNSS.
Professional 220 channels Hi-target V90 gnss RTK GPS base and rover receiver
With a hi-tech, fully integrated design, the conveniently sized V90 Plus is one of the most flexible choices for any measuring task. Built-in Linux3.2.0 operating system, pre-loaded multiple smart applications such as tilt surveying, electronic bubble calibration, NFC and voice DIY, V90Plus GNSS system provides surveyor industry-leading GNSS solutions.
Small and lightweight
- Only weighs 950g.
- Measures Diameter 153mm x Height 83mm.
- 220 tracking channels
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS
- NGS approved full-band GNSS antenna
- Supports a wide range of satellite signals
- Alarge rceiving a rea designed for multipath mitigation
- Air dielectric is light and stable
- Supports electronic bubble calibration
- Offers tilt survey with a maximum tilt angle of 30 degrees.
- The internal NFC module makes Bluetooth communication quick and easy.
- Intelligent voice assistance guides field operations. Voice can be DIY.
- Standard Rinex data and HI-TARGET raw data recorded simultaneously.
Optional Transceiver UHF Radio
- The transceiver UHF radio enables switchable working modes between base and rover.
- Three types of internal UHF radio provide different frequencies based on users requirements. The Pacific Crest TrimTalk© internal UHF radio is compatible with other radios.
- Supports GPRS, GSM and WCDMA
- Supports WIFI
- Powered by high-capacity (5000mAh) Li-ion battery to ensure full day operation
- IP67 dustproof and waterproof
- Able to survive a 3-meter natural fall onto concrete
iHand20 Field Controlle